Since the rise of Internet and social media, the marketing landscape has shifted, and businesses has migrated his marketing efforts to digital platforms, but, according to the article “Print is Dead? Not so Fast”, from Forbes Magazine, print marketing material offers the following advantages over its digital counterparts:

Read More
Posted By Freddy Sandoval

toronto 

Why is it that Torontonians love to pay more for the same quality when they buy local printing? People say Toronto is a very expensive city, others say middle-class life isn’t what it used to be. The truth is that many people know that Toronto has become one of the world’s most expensive cities. About 38% percent of people who live in Toronto agree they are thinking about leaving the city – according to Ipsons nell poll . But, what happens with the other 62%? Well, if you are willing to pay more the city hast a lot to offer. People have the idea that when they buy something in Toronto, this means higher quality and “exclusive service”; the cosmopolitan culture of the city has implanted consumers...

Read More
Posted By Presto Print

PRESENTATION FOLDERS MOST COMMON USES

Oct 29, 2014 6:16:31 PM

Prestoprint printing services 

You may find many different types of presentation folders for your specific needs. You can make them on many different materials and different sizes but, at the end they always are going to be used in order to organize  those important documents that you need to give a professional image of your business.

Read More
Posted By Presto Print

SCORECARDS FOR BEGINNERS

Oct 27, 2014 12:45:03 PM

Prestoprint printing services 

Choosing the right golf scorecard is not only about the graphic design to let you capture the whole performance, but also a resistant cover that lets you write on it and easily get all the information you need like the course overview or the local rules.

Read More
Posted By Presto Print

Prestoprint printing servicesThe state of equilibrium is the key they say, and is not only a matter of business, it’s about life itself. A harmonious or satisfying “arrangement” of parts, as in design called “proportion” will bring the satisfaction and wellness needed for life. Since the times from Euclid 450 BC with the Aurea Proportion, humans are talking about balance, so why not included in our printing projects?

Read More
Posted By Presto Print